Lisa McCance is a director and has worked at Shared Intelligence for 5-years on assignments making an impact at a local, regional and national level. She has extensive experience of designing and developing visions, strategies and programmes to deliver positive outcomes in support of local areas and their economy.
She has worked for and with local government across a variety of assignments, focusing on place-based outcomes and cultivating new partnerships. Lisa’s background in economic intelligence and strategy development ensures that she has a constant focus on closing the inequality gap across skills and employment, enterprise and innovation and place.
Current and recent assignments include developing local industrial strategies with LEPs, their partners and government departments, working with local government across a range of geographies to develop business cases for local government reform and creating Covid-19 recovery plans.
Other projects include:
- Delivering an Economic Growth and Development Strategy and a Creative and Cultural Strategy for the Royal Borough of Kingston-upon-Thames.
- Developing Gloucestershire’s Infrastructure Investment Pipeline to support economic growth and plans and Covid-19 recovery planning for devolution.
- Developing a skills and employment outcomes framework for the health and social care sectors across 12 London boroughs with Central London Forward.
- Working with South Essex on governance and a business case for local government reorganisation.
- Strategic and capacity support for councils and LEPs across a range of projects to develop and progress economic and regeneration programmes.